Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000552H_00004969_0_91db5a2c-68cc-4f53-b192-40ece028f7ac"

See other formats

To:  Coltrain,  Katrina[coltrain. katrina@epa.gov]

From:  Torres,  Michael

Sent:  Mon  8/10/2015  4:16:41  PM

Subject:  FW:  Gold  King  Mine  Spill  R6

At  REOC  on  the  response.  Thx.

From:  Meyer,  John

Sent:  Sunday,  August  09,  2015  4:59  PM
To:  Torres,  Michael

Subject:  Fwd:  Gold  King  Mine  Spill  R6

Mike

Please  report  to  the  REOC  on  Monday  as  soon  as  you  can.

John  C Meyer

Acting  Associate  Director  (6SF-R)

Superfund  Division

214.665.6742

Cell  214.460.5897
Begin  forwarded  message:

From:  "Brown,  Cynthia"  <Brown, Cynthia@epa.gov>

Date:  August  9,  2015  at  2:35:07  PM  CDT
To:  "Meyer,  John"  <Mever  John@epa.gov>

Cc:  "Martin,  John"  <martin.john@epa.gov>

Subject:  Gold  King  Mine  Spill  R6

Hi  John,  the  Incident  Management  Team  activated  on  Saturday  for  the  Gold  King
Mine  incident  in  Colorado.  When  the  pollution  got  into  the  Animas  River  and  came
into  New  Mexico  we  got  involved.

4003858

ED  000552H  00004969-00001

I am  sending  this  email  for  the  RIC  (Ronnie  Crossland)  and  John  Martin  the  Planning
Chief.  We  would  like  to  get  Mike  Torres  to  come  to  the  REOC  and  fill  the  position  as
Situation  Unit  Leader.  If  you  are  in  agreement,  and  Mike  agrees,  would  you  please
send  him  to  the  REOC  asap  on  Monday,  August  10,  2015.

Cynthia  K.  Brown

Removal  Enforcement  Coordinator

214-665-7480

Brown.cvnthia@epa.gov